I finished off my dress yesterday, as the supplies finally arrived. I sewed this matching strawberry embroidered lace around the hem, & at the top of the dress. I also ordered some crochet strawberries, which although I could have made myself, I was lazy:P, I made those into a brooch & pinned it to the bust. Not major changes, but I think they finish off the dress nicely. Also you can now see the dress' sleeves, ugh they were a pain, & they're definitely not perfect, but not bad for my first go! The dress is also a bit low cut too, so I had to wear a blouse under, which negated the whole point of me adding sleeves was to prevent me needing a blouse or cardigan! Oh well!