4 (or more, if you wish) different coloured nail polishes)
Nail art pen (recommended for ease, you could try a tiny paintbrush & a 5th colour if you haven't got a pen) 1. Start by painting your nail in the base colour of choice.
2. Carefully paint a stripe diagonally across the nail in your 2nd colour.
3. Repeat with a 3rd colour, underneath the 2nd colour.
4. Then, very carefully, paint a thinner line inbetween your 4th colour between the first 2 stripes you made.
5. Using your nail art pen, carefully draw a star at the top of your nail.
6. Topcoat, if required, & you're done!
Repeat for all nails & you should should end up with a pretty manicure like this one!